Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The End of All 4 The Glory of God~By Kyle

Well, some of you might have seen it coming: this is the end of this blog. I have been pretty much the lone blogger for months now; my sisters' posts are few and far between. Now don't panic! this is not the end of blogging for me. In fact, this is only just the beginning. You can follow my new blog at anextraordinaryexistence.blogspot.com. And if you are really bummed because of the girls not blogging anymore, I have good news and bad news: though they will not be blogging for the time being, there has already been some talk among my three former wombmates about making their own more feminine blog. Now that they don't have to deal with my ramblings anymore, maybe they will get back to blogging!

 Again, my new blog address is http://anextraordinaryexistence.blogspot.com/.

 Just for kicks:

 This blog is set to self-destruct in 10 seconds. Please leave promptly.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

KABOOM!

1 comment:

  1. That is too bad..... ;-) But at least there is email..... you know that is where the important conversations happen. lol
    Kidding!!!
    Hope the girls make another blog down the road, but we all have enjoyed your posts too! May God continue to bless you on your journalistic adventures!

    ReplyDelete