Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We Are Praying For You Richie and Lydia !! ~ By Victoria


Please remember to pray for Richie and Lydia as often as you think of them!  They are on their way to the hospital now! Thank you sooo much to all of our family and friends for joining with us to hold them up in prayer! I'm sure they are so grateful!

John 16:33
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song! Thanks so much for sharing it and for the encouragement to pray, pray and pray some more!
    I hope you're getting all those things done that you were hoping to today, especially if it was sunny!
    I love and miss you so much!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, actually! It has been a beautiful day! Caroline and I just walked in the door and have been working on things outside since about 7 this morning! We took a break to feed the Tevis animals. :o) It feels good to get so much done, and to have a wonderful day to pray. I know I have been praying almost every 5 minutes... Please keep us updated!

    I love you and miss you too!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete