Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My top New Year's goals~By Kyle

Happy 2013 everyone!

My 2013 goals:

  1. Grow more into the man God wants me to be
  2. Spend routine time in His Word
  3. Train myself to reach people with the gospel
  4. Publish my book, The Crossroads of the Other World (a little excited, mostly nervous about this one)
  5. Finish my second book, To the Far Corners of the Other World
  6. Finish Papa Bob and Meemom's rock wall this spring
  7. Work more routine hours this summer (whatever I am employed in)
  8. Do fifty push-ups and sit-ups a night (I started this a while ago, actually. If you don't think its hard, try it sometime)
  9. Begin to exercise routinely (If there ever was a time to keep your body healthy with Obamacare kicking into effect, it is now.)
Something I would like to do: Throttle the next weatherman I come across -- just kidding! (We have had three forcasted snow storms, each of which have got my hopes up, but all three have delivered virtually no snow. We even had 3-5 inches predicted and a winter storm warning issued for Christmas morning --- which, you will remember, had me almost in a state of delirium, but Christmas morning contained nothing more then wind blown slush, wet snow flakes, and rain . . . with no accumulation)

Did any of you blog followers set any goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment