Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Thoughts~By Kyle

Happy birthday Mommy!

I am blessed to have the best mother in the world. She has done so much for me personally and for my family that I know I will be forever grateful to her! She helped lead me to an eternal relationship with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.  She went through a truly miserable season of pregnancy carrying me and my three other "roommates" for over eight months. She and Daddy went against the cultural norm in regards to abortion... I thank her deeply for that!  She nurtured me from a weak infant wholly dependent on her for survival to a healthy human being.  She taught me to read and started me off in the academic skills I will need to be the head of a family, and she helped instill in me little by little the hardworking attitude I will need to provide for a family (yep, no video games for me!).
Besides this she does laundry, dishes, house maintenance, helps with farm chores, changes diapers (thank goodness, those things stink!:0)), cares for the littles, and provides meals for the family . . .  all this on a daily basis.

As you can see my Mommy is the best in the world, and unless any of you folks reading this have a mom who had five littles under 16 months at once I don't think you can argue otherwise:0)!

I love you Mommy! Happy birthday!


An excellent wife (or mommy), who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. - Pro 31:10 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment