Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Truths~ By Kyle

Pray for us today! Us quadruplets are being interviewed today by the Chronicle for our sixteenth birthday. Pray that God would give us words to speak about Him as we strive to be bold ambassadors for Christ. What an oppurtunity to share what God has done for us!

A bible verse we read "randomly" today during family bible study;


 "Praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak. Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person." Colossians 4:3-6
All I have to say is nothing is random to God. I think He wanted us to read that verse today.

No comments:

Post a Comment