Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hi y'all. I am sitting here in the Grouphealth Clinic, pretty bored. We had to get a physical (embarrassing is an understatement) today to clear another hurdle for our plans to adopt. As you can guess, with so many of us in our family we have been here for a while. For lunch we went to five different fast-food restaurants to please the masses in our family. In order of visitation, Taco Bell, Arby,s, Wendy's, McDonald's, and Carl Jr. I know, right?

Anyway, what are your favorite restaurants, folks? I enjoy making polls:0). Please give me your top-five favorite, in order of first is best in list. I guess I will allow Subway for you healthier people out there, but other than that, only restaurants with "drive-thrus" count. 10 points for first, 7 for second, 5 for third, 3 for fourth, and 1 for fifth.

Me; Wendy's (new-found favorite), McDonald's, Taco Bell,  Subway (for their meatball sub), and  Burger King (recently fell in my favor since I can get a Big Mac now). Honorable mention: Dairy Queen (we don't go there often, but there are good memories atached to the place). Yay, we are going now. Sorry if the spelling or grammar is errant, no time to check, gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Panera is my top favorite...not sure if that counts.
    As fast food goes:
    McDonald's
    Dairy Queen
    Taco Bell
    Subway
    Wendy's

    ReplyDelete