Friday, November 16, 2012

Horse Videos~ By Victoria



Here are some movies Caroline and I made recently. This first one is is of Caroline and Bubba herding our goats. :o) We were riding at our friend's house a few weeks ago, and they have a large herd of Hereford cows that Bubba LOVED to chase around. We don't have any cows, so Bubba had to settle for the goats!! My horse Gracie is,  in her mind, a beautiful show horse and is not at all interested in herding!
 
This one was taken in August and it is of Caroline and I working with the horses at liberty, meaning no strings are attached. We simply trust our horses to follow our lead off-line. I think we might have put it on the blog before? We have some new blog followers now probably who haven't seen it yet, so thought I'd post it again! :o)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice video! To bad ya'll were not able to come out here this summer. Bubba probably would have had an awesome time chasing the Angus cows that stay out here. Which reminds me, we really need to try and do a ride before I leave! I know Christmas time is approaching, but maybe we could get together before then, or maybe after in January! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! We need to go over to your place and ride! Hopefully we can make it before you go! We were over in November last year I think? Maybe if we get a weekend with nothing planned here soon we can see if one of those days will work for you!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete